Toothbrushes made of wheat fiber
The toothbrushes made of wheat fiber are an eco-friendly and sustainable option compared to the traditional toothbrushes made of "polypropylene" plastic. The wheat fiber is obtained from the straw residuals (wheat cane).
The main characteristics of toothbrushes made of wheat fiber are the following:
1. Sustainable Material: As being made of wheat fiber, they are of natural and renewable materials. This makes them biodegradable and less harmful to the environment than conventional plastic brushes.
2. Biodegradability: A key benefit is that these brushes are biodegradable, meaning they will decompose under proper composting conditions and will not significantly contribute to plastic pollution.
3. BPA Free: The wheat fiber toothbrushes are typically free of bisphenol A (BPA) and other harmful chemicals sometimes found in plastics. This makes them safer for health.
4. Dental Care: In terms of dental care, these toothbrushes are usually effective in cleaning teeth if used properly, although they can vary in terms of durability and stiffness of the bristles depending on the brand and model. Upon request, they can also be manufactured with active carbon bristles.
5. Variety of Designs: You can order us the wheat fiber toothbrushes in a variety of designs and colors, always upon request, to suit the customized preferences of the hospitality establishment.
You can purchase the wheat fiber toothbrushes as a dental kit mounted with toothpaste or also in bulk. We await your requests to evaluate and offer you the best conditions and offers for toothbrushes made of wheat fiber.
NOTE: PRODUCTS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST ON INQUIRY.