Biodegradable Tubes for Hotel Bathroom Amenities
Our company started to offer biodegradable tubes for hotel amenities such as shampoo, bath gel, hair conditioner and body lotion.
The d2w® is a masterbatch which turns ordinary plastic at the end of its useful life—in the presence of oxygen—into a material with a different molecular structure. At the end of the process it is no longer a plastic, and has changed into a material that is biodegradable (by bacteria and fungi) in the open environment.
The stages of biodegradation of tubes with d2w® are as follows:
- The d2w® biodegradable masterbatch is added at the manufacturing stage.
- The film containing d2w® biodegradable masterbatch is extruded and then converted into tubes.
- The product behaves like conventional plastic during its intended service life.
- After its service life, the tube may be recycled if collected.
- But, if it ends up in the open environment, the d2w® additive takes effect and the tube begins to degrade in the presence of oxygen.
- The product will then biodegrade in a continuous, irreversible and unstoppable process leaving nothing more than carbon dioxide, water and biomass behind – no heavy metals or other toxic residues.
by ADMIN on October 2022